Have you become a member of a community or neighbourhood as sociation? NSW Fair Trading have a very useful guide called “Living in a community scheme”. You can view this guide online:

The community Land Management Act is currently being reviewed. NSW Fair Trading has a section of their website with information about this review:

To view the Community Land Management Act 1989:

To view the Community Land Management Regulation 2007:

Our strata managers can assist you if you have specific questions regarding living in a community association or neighbourhood association or regarding the legislation. Please contact your strata manager directly or send us a general query.

Do you require Contents Insurance or Landlord Insurance? *

To obtain Landlords Insurance Quote *:

To obtain Contents Insurance Quote *:

* W.T. Newey & Co. recommends that all landlords/owners hold adequate insurance including landlord insurance. These links have been provided to W.T. Newey & Co. by third parties as a convenience for you. You should make your own enquiries and consult your insurance and legal advisors regarding specific coverage issues to find the cover that is most appropriate for you. All insurance coverage is subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the applicable individual policies. W.T. Newey & Co. accept no liability for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information contained in the above links. W.T. Newey & Co. receives commission from CHU from any referred insurance policies (including those obtained through the above links).